Please read a good write up and CEO interview on July 22, 2020 at Caesars Report at : https://www.caesarsreport.com/reports/interview-with-peter-ball-ceo-of-nv-gold/
NV Gold is a junior exploration company based in Vancouver, British Columbia that is focused on delivering value through mineral discoveries, and management controls ~15% of the shares, and Crescat Capital LLC, and Eric Sprott as large shareholders.
NVX’s exploration season about to commence and the market responds each year noting the coverage by mulitple newsletter writers from Canada, USA and Europe, and the globally recognized exploration team and tight share structure: With good liquidity and activity during the exploration season, the shares (TSXV:NVX / US:NVGLF) in:
2017 went from low of $0.17 (May) to $0.47 (September); and
2018 went from low of $0.21 (February) to $1.10 (April); and
2019 went from low of $0.105 (March) to $$0.29 (August); and
and 2020 we will commence the exploration season at $0.085…
Leveraging its highly experienced in-house technical knowledge, NV Gold’s geological team intends to utilize its geological databases, which contains a vast treasury of field knowledge spanning decades of research and exploration, combined with a portfolio of mineral properties (15+ projects) in Nevada, to prioritize key projects for focused exploration programs.
Why Invest in NV Gold
Mgmt/Directors with a track record of providing discovery and development opportunities including:
EXPLORATION SEASON TO COMMENCE SUMMER/FALL 2020
|Issued Shares||64.7 M|
|Fully Diluted||83.3 M|
|Year Hi-Lo||$0.48 - $0.07|
|Market Cap||~$23.0 M|
NV Gold is a junior exploration company based in Vancouver, British Columbia that is focused on delivering value through mineral discoveries. Leveraging its highly experienced in-house technical knowledge, NV Gold’s geological team intends to utilize its geological databases, which contains a vast treasury of field knowledge spanning decades of research and exploration, combined with a portfolio of mineral properties in Nevada, to prioritize key projects for focused exploration programs.
Current Activity and Going Forward
- Slumber Gold Project: Drilling program and modelling identified potential deeper mineralized system with positive near surface gold mineralization – follow-up planned fall 2020.
- Sandy Gold Project: Acquired for staking costs only in Fall 2019; recently completely surrounded by Eclipse Gold Mining; NVX reviewing next steps for potential drill program.
- Exodus Gold Project (British Columbia): recently signed Option to acquire the high grade gold project and advancing to a drill program in the Fall 2020.
- Evaluate, extract and stake new projects from geological databases - ongoing.
- Review potential new advanced exploration/development property acquisitions - ongoing.
- Complete Lease agreements on extensive portfolio with potential strategic partners.
- Discover North America’s next multi-million ounce gold resource through focused exploration activities.
- Quickly evaluate and advance mineral opportunities to drill ready stage utilizing extensive in-house geological databases and experienced technical team.
- Permit and commence drill discovery programs on two to three selected projects each year.
Management and Directors
Peter A. Ball, President & CEO and DirectorMr. Ball brings over 30 years of experience as a mining professional at all levels of leadership. Throughout Mr. Ball’s career, he has held various senior management roles with international precious metals mining companies in corporate finance, securities trading, mine engineering, business development, corporate communications, public relations and marketing functions throughout North and South America, Asia, and Europe. Mr. Ball began his career in the late 1980s working as a mining engineer, a technical representative, and in various management and senior executive roles for numerous companies including Redstar Gold, Columbus Gold, Hudson Bay Mining & Smelting, Echo Bay Mines Ltd., RBC Dominion Securities, Eldorado Gold Corp. Mr. Ball is a graduate of the Haileybury School of Mines, Georgian Business College, UBC’s Canadian Securities Course, is a member of CIMM and currently Director of Searchlight Resources Inc. and Bullion Gold Resources Corp.
Dr. Odin Christensen, Director
Mr. Christensen is a geologist with over 35 years of experience in the mineral exploration and mining industry. Mr. Christensen was with Newmont Mining Corporation for 21 years. From 1985-1989, Mr. Christensen served as Exploration Manager for Newmont and Carlin Gold Mining in northeastern Nevada and ultimately retired as Chief Geologist. Dr. Christensen holds a B.Sc. in Geology (University of Minnesota) and a PhD in Geology (Stanford University).
Ron Schmitz, CFO
Mr. Schmitz is the Principal and President of ASI Accounting Services Inc., since July 1995. Mr. Schmitz has served as a Director and/or Chief Financial Officer of various public companies since 1997, and currently holds these positions with various public and private companies.